ousing Maintenance Officer required for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be responsible for a portfolio of properties and infrastructure within a designated area where you will support in the delivery of the contract. Based at Warminster and covering the local area you will be providing support to the delivery of Reactive and Planned Maintenance including the preparation of specifications, monitoring or work standards, managing and witnessing commissioning and undertaking condition surveys on housing stock.
Key Role Objectives
- Monitoring the delivery of all OM services in a defined portfolio of properties, liaising with the delivery team as required. Act as a proactive focal point for all housing delivery issues within their area and provide assurance and conduct inspections to make sure that the service delivered meets the standards required by the business.
- Provide local technical support for the delivery of Reactive and Planned Maintenance including the preparation of specifications, monitoring or work standards, managing and witnessing commissioning and undertaking condition surveys, as well as ensuring work is completed on time.
- Ensure that the results of all inspections, work activity or condition surveys are captured and amendments to asset data is accurately recorded following completion
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring work is completed on time, to exacting standards and deliver the highest levels of occupant care at all times.
- Ensuring Voids are inspected regularly
- Carry out minor tasks as required
- Carry our inspections
- Health & Safety
- Ensure M&E equipment are set correctly to work
- All other duties as reasonably required
You will have excellent working experience within the construction, property maintenance or a related field. You will hold relevant M&E Qualifications and have excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety. You must have experience managing a diverse range of jobs, have carried out condition surveys, good all round knowledge of the trades and have excellent customer service skills.
You must hold a full UK Driving Licence as ravel to the local sites will be required