Project Manager | Rail
Fusion People are looking to source an experienced Project Manager (Rail) to join our client in their delivery of rail projects throughout Sydney.
Long term project
Sydney based role
You will be located in Sydney close to public transport links which makes this role the ideal commute. You will be working in a world class innovative organisation and be responsible for supporting their delivery of rail projects in a construction environment.
You must ideally have demonstrated experience in project managing construction/infrastructure projects in a rail environment. You will have substantial experience in a multi-discipline construction works, project planning, tender documents and site surveillance. Your strong ability to plan and manage construction projects whilst leading work teams and contractors will be integral to the success of this role. You will also be a confident communicator and have a proven record in implementing site safety management.
Your key responsibilities as a Project Manager (Rail) will include:
- Site Management, Construction Risk Assessment and Site Scheduling
- Construction Methodology, Works Planning and Staging
- Contract Management, Project Documentation, Tender Documents
- Deliver site works to time and budget
- Manage site safety
- Supervise multi-disciplinary team on rail construction projects
- Assist with projects delivery to stakeholder’s satisfaction
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including handover
- Confident communicator and problem solver
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Proficiency in the use of computer software packages including PM software (Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio, Primavera)
Applicants must be eligble for or have obtained a Rail Industry Worker Card prior to being engaged in this role.
To take advantage of this Project Manager | Rail role please apply now or contact Donato directly on 02 800 52000 to discuss confidentially.