Communications / Data network Cabling Engineer
Candidate should have sound knowledge and understanding within the data coms industry with particular reference to,
- Structured cabling systems including fibre optical and copper (Cat5 to Cat 7) and voice cabling systems
- An understanding and general knowledge of current data standards i.e. TIA/ISO/BS (JSP)
- Cabling enabling and containment systems and their application i.e. trunkings and trays etc.
- Speaking with confidence to clients and mangers on a technical perspective and being able to support read and understand technical requirements for proposals and design
- Ability to survey and review site information
- Providing technical support in design (structured cabling systems) and the methodology of cabling infrastructure to regulatory guidelines (EIA/TIA, BS, ISO etc.)
- Be able to review technical documents and provide concise feedback of the technical requirements.
- Have a good understanding of supplier products and systems capabilities in the market place.
- Assist in the generating of cost proposals and quotations for submission
- Speak directly with clients and create good customer relationships
Must be computer literate and have good understanding of Microsoft office suite
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Car grade 6
- Company Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- 26'500 PA
If you feel this role is for you please contact Louis on 0121 616 7150 or Louis.Taylor@fusionpeople.com