Due to a company restructure, this major Commercial Contractor with operations covering the length and breadth of Australia are looking to take speak to experienced Contracts Administration professionals for their Sydney Operation. The company has been operating for close to 20 years at the top end of the commercial build market and have a long history delivering complex, iconic projects up to $200 Million plus. A recent staffing review has highlighted the need to take on additional Contracts Management resources to facilitate the projected growth of the organization and they are inviting applications from experienced contracts administrators looking speak to a tier 2 contractor.
The company specialises in commercial construction in all its forms from major commercial high rise to large government and institutional projects to major retail developments with the odd residential project as required from their developer clients. They are a real leader in their field, innovator and an employer of choice. With a turnover of circa $700 Million they are a powerhouse of the Australian Construction industry and securing employment with them would represent a very positive career move due to the projects you will be exposed to, coupled with the career development potential that comes with working for a company of this stature.
I am looking to speak to Construction Contracts Administration professionals who possess the following attributes:
- You must be a Contracts administrator looking to step onto projects in the $30 - $70 Million mark
- Minimum 4 years plus experience working for a major Australian builder- build space not as important as reputation of the employer
- Experience delivering as principle Contracts Administrator on projects in the $20 Million plus bracket
- As these are considered career moves you must have a history of longevity with former employers
- You must have excellent communication and leadership skills as you will stepping into an environment where your leadership will be called upon straight away
- A demonstrable ambition and consistent, steady career growth evident in your CV
The role itself will see you joining a team of top industry professionals working on projects at the absolute forefront of the industry. You could be working on anything from a major hotel development to a major hospital to a major retail development so variety is the name of the game in this role.
These are very rare opportunities to walk into an established, well respected company at a senior level where applications have not been largely received in the past. A career breaking move for the successful candidates.
On offer will be a salary commensurate with your experience but certainly above the industry average and with all the benefits that come with working for one of the leading lights in the Australian Construction Industry.If interested in a confidential discussion, please call Owen Walsh on (02) 80 0 5 2 0 0 0 or email your CV to owen.walsh @ fusionpeople.com.au