M&E Maintenance Manager required to work on a prestigious maintenance and new works contract! You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the contract ensuring compliance and quality standards are met. You will ensure the contract is delivery within time and budget. You will supervise all maintenance works and small works on site ensuring all operatives are carrying out work to correct standards, quality and health and safety.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage works within the engineering team and KPI’s
- Responsible for raising associated quotes of out of scope works
- Managing and providing adequate cover for labour
- Line management duties (including holiday booking, absence, return to work)
- Risk assessments and recommend improvements
- Health & Safety
- Maintenance of the COSHH register
- Managing contractors
- Review of supply chain RAMS prior to commencement of works
- Ensure all registers are up to date and in date
- Build and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships
- All other duties as reasonably required
You will have a working background within this role or similar and hold relevant qualifications (HNC, HND G&G etc.) in Mechanical and Electrical discipline. You need to have awareness and knowledge in Asbestos Awareness, Emergency First Aid and Fire Safety and IOSH or equivalent. You must have experience in managing teams sub-contractors and man management experience. You must have good leadership skills, IT literate and able to manage and lead teams.
You must hold a full UK Driving Licence as travel to sites may be required
Please ensure the above is clear on CV application.