We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a leading company!! Based in their High Wycombe offices you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day administrative function of the contract ensuring that task orders are managed effectively, overdue jobs chased down, statutory documentation is present. You will ensure that all purchase orders and invoicing are accurate and matched. Working closely with operational team to ensure delivery of objectives and KPI’s in line with the business plan. Direct line management of the administration team to ensure all objectives are met.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that tasks not due / duplicated are accurately recorded by the wider administration team and issued to the customer for cancellation / rectification
- Ensuring that out of scope tasks are rejected at point of issue ensuring no commercial ambiguity
- Collation and reporting of all job packs likely to breach IRL by utilising the data captured by the wider administration team
- Management of data contained on the CAFM system ensuring accuracy and all overdue tasks chased and managed in a timely manner
- Detailed reporting and analysis on data provided by CAFM system
- Monitoring and management of purchase orders raised to ensure all revenue to appropriately recouped
- Monitor all PO’s raised to ensure stock is controlled and only necessary items are purchased
- General administrative management of the wider administration teams
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have an excellent working background within Administration working at a Senior level within a Building Maintenance, Facilities Manager, Construction, Engineering or similar environment. You must have experience managing a team of administrator and be able to lead teams. You must have excellent communication and IT skills and have excellent attention to detail.
You must hold a full UK Driving Licence as travel to sites may be required.
Please make sure duties above and experience are clear on CV application.