We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join a leading company! Based in their office in High Wycombe, you will be responsible in operating the day to day administrative function of the contract ensuring that task orders are managed effectively, overdue jobs chased down, statutory documentation is present. You will ensure that all purchase orders raised are accurate and absolutely required. You will be working closely with operational team to ensure delivery of objectives and KPI’s in line with the business plan.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that tasks not due / duplicated are accurately recorded and issued to the customer for cancellation / rectification and reported to the Administration Manager / Deputy
- Ensure that out of scope tasks are communicated to the Administration Manager / Deputy and that no works commence / job pack released until commercial agreement reached
- Collation and reporting of all job packs ensuring contract compliance and outstanding performance
- Chasing of all overdue tasks in a timely manner
- Close down of job packs where unable to do so via PDA
- Uploading of statutory documentation to CAFM system
- Printing / scanning of job packs to subcontractors
- Submission of weekly / monthly engineer timesheets to Payroll
- Stringent monitoring of all PO’s raised to ensure stock is controlled and only necessary items purchased
- Analysis of data within CAFM system to ensure robust reporting
- Record keeping to ensure data is available at all times
- General administrative duties
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have a working background as an administrator working within a Facilities Manager, Engineering, Construction or similar environment. You must have a strong administrative background with excellent attention to detail. You must be computer literate with good understanding of relevant systems and a good working knowledge of all MS Office packages.
The above duties and experience must be clear on CV application.