Associate Director – Sustainability
£50-60k + benefits
My client is a leader in the real estate field offering a variety of services to their clients in the property market. As a forward thinking and dynamic organisation they offer strategic advice to corporate occupiers of commercial real estate. The talented individuals in their team align real estate strategy to corporate business strategy to ensure clients maximise the value of their properties.
The team has grown steadily and organically over the last 12 months to a point where they now require additional senior experience in the fields of management and business development to further increase their client base both from their existing internal clients and new external ones.
The successful candidate should have the following profile: -
- Solid experience in energy & sustainability sector.
- Either proven energy and sustainability business development skills or proven team management experience or ideally a mix of the two.
- A track record in delivering sustainability solutions to clients, including legislative compliance and project implementation.
- Prior experience in a consultancy environment
- Educated to degree level ideally in Energy and sustainability related subject.
- Excellent written, excel and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic basis on which to continue to develop and progress their career in an enthusiastic team of consultants where ambition and enthusiasm are generously rewarded. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest names in the industry on interesting and diverse projects both locally and further afield.
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact Jack Bartlett on email@example.com or 0121 616 7187 quoting the reference number ENV564.