Junior Project Manager – Client Side
Our client based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Junior Project Manager with experience working on residential, commercial, or retail projects. You will be working on a large variety of projects with a focus on high end residential apartments. Our client has a future pipeline of work including large scale landmark residential projects worth over $100million.
Your key responsibilities as a Junior Project Manager will include:
- Assist with master planning, concept, project Briefs & Feasibility
- Extensive stakeholder management.
- Cost control / reporting (Budget development, forecasting, spend profiling, period -end reporting, work in progress valuations)
- Assisting the director with working with the client through the project life cycle, providing support and advisory services.
- You will be managing project scopes, ensuring the project is delivered on time and to budget whist achieving all project objectives.
- Responsible for full life-cycle project management including business case development, feasibility, planning, design and delivery
- Experienced in the Sydney market
- Knowledge of construction techniques and costs across the board (i.e. all sectors)
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management or similar.
- Minimum two years’ post graduate experience.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities.
- Must be proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career and work directly alongside the director of this company, honing your skills whilst gaining practical experience.
To take advantage of this role please apply now or contact Hayden Smith directly on 02 8005 2000 to discuss confidentially.