M&E Asset Surveyor x 3
Daily Rate: £220-230/ day
We are looking for at least three M&E Surveyors to join a large team working on a government department building in Central London on a 2-3 month contract basis.
• Award winning, well established Building Services Engineering Design Consultancy.
• City of London based Government Department building.
• Large existing team of M&E Surveyors
• The M&E Surveyor will undertaking asset surveys to assess the condition of the existing building services plant across the estate.
• Completion of reports detailing the condition of the plant and suggestions for what maintenance schedules should be in place and to assess the criticality of the plant, identifying any defects found.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
• Industry recognised trade apprenticeship or relevant experience in a Building Services/Construction discipline.
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
• Proven experience with asset surveying particularly M&E surveying.
If you are an M&E Asset Surveyor within the Building Services industry and are interested in this role then please apply via this advert or contact Dan Cullingham at the London office on 0207 653 1070 or email email@example.com.
Share this post