Immediate Start – Process & Procedures Analyst – Temp position.
My client a leading Lloyds syndicate in the heart of the City seek to employ a process & procedures analyst on a 1 month FTC.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and documenting all current claims handling/management processes & procedures, highlighting differences for management review.
- Providing draft amended processes in order to comply with all business and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in implementing any required changes to processes and procedures to the Claims department as necessary.
You will possess:
- A strong background in process analytics, ideally within the Lloyd’s insurance market, as well as an understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management experience and demonstrable output methods.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- The capability to objectively challenge and query assumptions using existing knowledge.
Technical knowledge of claims is preferable but not essential.
Experience with ‘Visio’ or advanced Microsoft Office skills is essential.
Full job description available.