We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Facilities Support Services business as a Planning and Scheduling Analyst.
This role will primarily entail supporting the business in transitioning from purely manual planning and scheduling to using automated solutions tied to the new CAFM solution set.
Additionally the role will require visiting existing contracts and reviewing their practices, comparing to base lined “best practice” and preparing proposals to introduce improvements.
The role will work closely with the other elements of the Business Improvement team to examine processes and implementations as well as with insight and reporting, data management and operational teams.
You will support the deployment of automated scheduling solutions both as part of a mobilisation and as part of an upgrade to existing contracts.
Support projects, interventions and mobilisations by providing an expert viewpoint on the planning and scheduling of work.
You must be highly motivated with the following attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships with colleagues and all key stakeholders across the business
- Strong Excel skills essential
- SQL experience desirable
- Experience of using scheduling 360, CAFM and Maximo would be desirable
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience of working within a Service Delivery / Contact Centre team
- Strong IT skills
- Experience working with automated scheduling software
- Understanding of planned and preventative maintenance within the facilities management industry
- Experience working with mobile workforces
Security Clearance will be required for the role
The main location will be Redditch however the successful candidate will be required to travel to various sites around the UK
Company car/allowance will be offered