Our client, a highly regarded and internationally renowned insurance brokerage based in Norwich, are looking to recruit an Account Executive to focus on the placement of both retail and wholesale (international) Directors and Officers Liability, Pension Trustee Liability and Employment Practice Liability Insurance.
- Placement of Directors and Officers, Employment Practise Liability and Pension Trustee Liability risks by negotiating with insurers, optimising coverage and pricing.
- Prepare market presentations in accordance with producing office/client instructions.
- Establish information needed by Insurers and arrange that this is acquired and delivered to Insurers.
- Provide Support by broking mid-term amendments.
- Develop insurer and producer relationships.
- Liaise (and build strong relationships) with offices overseas
- For certain retail business, assume the responsibility of Client Executive / Advisor.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Commercial insurance experience essential
- Experience of broking or underwriting Directors and Officers (D&O) desirable
- ACII (or working towards) highly desirable
- Highly numerate
To apply, please e-mail your CV to: Andrew.Byrne@Hillmansaunders.com