Senior- Associate Electrical Design Engineer
Salary and Benefits: £55-70k plus benefits
In line with a strategic growth plan, my client who are a very well established and successful thirty strong M&E Consultants in Central London are looking to recruit a Senior level Electrical Design Engineer from a building services consultancy background to join on a permanent basis as 2iC to the Electrical Director.
This role is a great opportunity to really progress your career and work at senior level on some amazing international mixed-use development projects.
• Thirty Engineering staff strong Building Services Engineering Design Consultancy.
• Well established Central London office, close to major transport links.
• Award winning international project experience.
• Major projects throughout London, the UK and the rest of the world including SE Asia and the Middle East.
The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be acting as the Second in Command to the Electrical Director undertaking full electrical services design, project delivery and client liaison.
The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be expected to come in and really progress through the ranks; initially to Associate and then Director level as the company has a fast track promotion scheme in place for motivated and talented Engineers.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
• Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering.
• Working knowledge of UK standards.
• Ideally a Chartered Engineer with a recognised industry body such as CIBSE or the IMechE.
• Broad range of project experience and working knowledge of Electrical services design and project delivery.
If you are a Senior Electrical Design Engineer looking to progress your career or a Principal/ Associate level Electrical Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity then please apply via this advert or contact Dan Cullingham at the London office on 0207 653 1070 or email email@example.com.
Share this post