Our client, a recognised name in the Financial Services and Pensions industry are seeking a Service Delivery Support Manager to join their friendly Service Delivery team, at their riverside offices in central London.
The Service Delivery team are responsible for:
- Providing the Executive Team and Trustee with assurance that their out-sourcing partners and internal teams are delivering the scheme administration services in accordance with contractual and legal obligations as well as agreed processes.
- Managing risks and processes associated with changes to the solution.
- Managing of Scheme Administration change activity.
- Monitoring and supporting the running of the scheme administration services, ensuring that all services are operating as they should and intervening to resolve any problems.
- Monitoring forward capacity plans and emerging trends to identify any related risks and problems, ensuring appropriate measures are put in place to mitigate these.
This team work very closely with the operations team in their third party administrator, giving a single point of contact for them on service delivery related issues.
You will have Defined Contribution (DC) Pensions experience, as well as excellent communication skills, in order to forge good relationships with other areas of the company and with their third-party administrator.
The chosen candidate will have experience in an operational environment within the Pensions Industry or Financial Services and will receive a generous salary and benefits.
Our client are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
If you have the above attributes and would like to be considered, don’t hesitate to send your CV to us.