Our client is a well-established PQS firm based on the North Shore. They are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step in their career. The company offers a great culture with good work life balance as well as the opportunity to progress into senior management positions for the right candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for a good candidate to join a growing company and reap the future rewards.
Your key responsibilities as a Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Providing Feasibility Cost Advice
- Cost Planning/Estimating
- Providing detailed Bill of Quantities for tendering and construction administration
- Tender estimates analysis and evaluation
- Knowledge and expertise in computer based Quantity Surveying / Cost Management software and sound Microsoft Office capabilities e.g. Buildsoft
- Cost control / reporting (Budget development, forecasting, spend profiling, period -end reporting, work in progress valuations)
- Very experienced in the Sydney market (plus knowledge of Australia-wide)
- Ability to work unsupervised and attend client meetings.
- Tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- 3 – 10 years post graduate experience
- Background in QS consulting.
Your related qualifications and considerable proven industry expertise within a wide range of sectors will have provided you with the opportunity to manage and develop projects. Your strong organisation skills make you a great addition to this team and amazing staff culture.
To take advantage of this role please apply now or contact Hayden Smith directly on 02 8005 2000 to discuss confidentially.