With continued expansion, our client, a regional contractor working in the commercial sector are looking to add a Small Works Manager to their current team to manage small projects up to £15,000 in value, managing multiple projects at any one time.
Covering a number of disciplines, you will be an energetic and reliable individual to fulfill what will be a pivitol role for the company and you will be able to draw on experience from a similar role.
Working with the existing staff, you will be required:-
- to be the face of the companies when conversing with clients, new and existing to encourage new and repeat business.
- schedule and manage existing and new contracts including surveying works
- create risk assessments and method statements prior to the comencement of work
- work with and manage the existing work force and sub contract labour
- attend site contract and client meetings as required
- order and arrange delivery of materials
- final snagging prior to handover
- provide monthly management report
IT literacy is vital, as is relevant industry qualifications. This is an immediate position, for further details please contact Richard at Fusion People on 07967 627137 or firstname.lastname@example.org