My client is looking for an invoicing clerk to join there team on a 3 month contract paying £10.22ph. Ideally starting 15th Feb 2016. postcode EX1 1QR
You will be responsible for maintaining our customer accounts in terms of billing, project and work order opening, commercial administration and dealing with adhoc project and commercial queries - but with an emphasis on Invoice Production.
- Attending client meetings
- Client Financial Reporting
- Working with Framework Directors, to achieve client expectations
- Draft and/or review of contracts and subcontracts
- Help and assist with Project set up and maintenance
- Set up projects by helping establish work breakdown structure, enter budget in systems, format new client invoices, develop cost monitoring spreadsheets and if required attend kick off meetings with the client
- Prepare invoices, check and process sub consultant invoices
- Analysis of reports and monitor costs against budgets in order to make informed recommendations to the project manager
- Review contract modification requests and update budgets when modifications are received
- Track accounts receivable and follow up regarding collection
- Produce basic system financial reports and spreadsheets
- Reconcile system Data with any other software used
- Maintain project files, following appropriate document control
If you think this is a role that would suit you then APPLY NOW.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and documentation skills with attention to detail
- The ability to communicate with all levels of staff and deal professionally with colleagues, customers and business partners on a consistent basis displaying strong customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office tools including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Prior knowledge of Agresso system would be beneficial
- Experience in an administration and support role would be advantageous.
- Ensure full ownership is taken for all areas of responsibility
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment
- Accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness.