Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary and Benefits: £40-46k plus a very generous bonus scheme
In line with a strategic growth plan, my client who are a reasonably new but already very successful M&E Consultants in Central London are looking to recruit a Senior level Electrical Design Engineer from a building services consultancy background to join on a permanent basis.
This role is a great opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to get involved at the early stages with a really progressive and exciting company and progress quickly within the company.
• Ten Engineering staff strong Building Services Engineering Design Consultancy.
• Impressive Central London office, close to major transport links.
• Very reputable clients including blue chip, major developers and banking clients.
• Very sociable and forward thinking company formed by former Directors of one of the largest Engineering Design Consultants in the world.
• Deliver high quality electrical services design including analysis, calculations development of schematics and equipment schedules.
• Face to face liaison with clients, contractors and other project stakeholders.
• Support the Directors in developing business and the client base.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
• Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Electrical Design or Building Services Engineering.
• Working knowledge of UK standards.
• Ideally a Chartered Engineer with a recognised industry body such as CIBSE or the IMechE.
• Broad range of project experience and working knowledge of Electrical services design and project delivery.
• Knowledge of design and calculation software Amtech, Dialux, Relux
If you are a Senior Electrical Design Engineer looking to progress your career and get involved with a very exciting and progressive company then please apply via this advert or contact Dan Cullingham at the London office on 0207 653 1070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this post