I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative on behalf of one of our major clients in the Sheffield area. This position is permanent with a salary of £17,000 with full time hours of 40 hours per week. They would be looking for someone to start ASAP with notice periods taken into account.
- High level of PC skill use of Microsoft software
- NVQ Business Administration
- Degree Level Qualification
- Customer Service skill
- The HOTC team manages Howden House, PFI service contracts. The contract are very demanding requiring excellent customer skills and management of asset maintenance and lifecycle works.
- Ensuring that the management of general administration is co-ordinated on a daily basis to ensure that your office runs smoothly and all paperwork is kept accurately filed / stored in a tidy office / environment.
- Determine and define work priorities, keeping your team informed, in order to maximise the use of your time and ensure that the most urgent/important work is carried out first.
- Operation of Help Desk
- Support completion of Monthly FM report
- Management of projector bookings, including set up when required, and ensuring their safe return to secure store.
- Management of all meeting room bookings and setting up of any specific meeting room requirements in advance, and return to standard set up following meeting completion.
- Management of Portering duties throughout the building – delivery and collection (including Goods In deliveries)
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed / signed to provide a complete audit trail. In times of demand assist in collection and delivery.
- Support the management of all planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Order & purchase materials and plant as required by team.
- Replenishment of refreshment supplies in all kitchens.
- Provide support on small work request.
- Understanding and adherence to COSHH requirements and regulations.
- Understanding and adherence to Health & Safety requirements and regulations.
- Fire Warden duties.
- Managing daily Post and distribution within office.
- Take minutes for meetings
- Any additional tasks / projects requested by Facilities Manager
- The role provides an important and critical support to the HOTC operation with its current management structure of Project Lead and AFM. Allowing them time to focus on Hard FM delivery with PPM and Lifecycle works; sub contract management, Health & Safety, audit and audit trail, project works, client liaison and compliance with processes.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this post