Job Title: Lettings Negotiation Coordinator
Start Date: 27/03/2017
Work and Interview Location: Hounslow, TW3 4DN
Pay Rate: £127 per day
Contract Type: 3 Months Temporary
Weekly Hours: 36 Hours
Work Time: 09:00am – 17:30pm
Purpose of role:
- To increase the supply of housing accommodation through acquiring properties in the private rented sector.
- To establish and manage a core incentive package available for private sector landlords
- To support the Lettings Manager – Sales & Acquisitions in delivering the Housing Transformation Plan and objectives
- Experience of working in a customer- orientated environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of public sector housing services.
- Knowledge of business culture and operating within a target driven commercial environment.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of the Housing Act 1996, (as amended by Act 2002).
- Experience of working within a pressurised environment requiring a high standard of service delivery within tight timescales.
- Demonstrable experience and skills in building positive and productive relationships with colleagues, partners and customers.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of using Microsoft packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel packages.
- Understanding the impact of national and local policies on the housing service, local government processes, drivers and structures.
- Experience of supervising and monitoring the work of a team
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st March 2017 at 17:00pm