My client based in Merseyside is currently looking for a Customer service representative to join their help desk team on a 12 month fixed contract.
This is a part time position with a salary of £10,820, working 22 hours per week on a variable shift rota which will include weekends.
- Proficient with all MS Packages
- Previous expereience of working on a help desk would be an advantage.
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Maintain a prompt, efficient and reliable service level to all customers as outlined within the agreed service level agreements.
- Ensure that quality checks on completed work are carried out on a regular basis, thereby ensuring that all work undertaken is of a high standard.
- Utilise relevant information and ensure that company resources are used to ensure optimum efficiency in the Help Desk and guarantee that resource saving initiatives will be adhered to.
- Provide assistance to other departments when working at weekends with administration and other work that may be useful.
- Entering data and processing documentation accurately and in accordance with company procedures to ensure information systems are kept up to date to ensure the team can obtain up to date and accurate information.
- Ensure that the production of typing, photocopying and faxing is accurately presented in a professional style and is in line with company procedures.
Customer Care / Call Management
- Having a degree of knowledge and understanding of the business giving the customer confidence that they are dealing with professional representatives of the company who are able to assist with their queries.
- Proactively using initiative to answer customer faults / queries on the telephone in the first instance to ensure company resources are not wasted on unnecessary service provider visits. Take ownership of problems and ensure they are dealt with to the customer’s satisfaction.
- To be helpful, informative and courteous to all customers, in all situations
- To be customer focused and possess excellent listening and communication skills.
- To interact within a team and participate in team briefs, using initiative to generate and put forward good ideas which may benefit the Help Desk.
- To be willing to undertake additional responsibilities in order to help the team meet its objectives
- To liaise with Team Leaders on performance reviews and feedback sessions.
- Understands how they can make optimum use of current IT particularly from an administrative perspective. So ensuring that IT is used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the production of work and bring added value to the business.
- Identifies and drives through improvements that make optimum use of IT, encouraging the use of it to share knowledge/best practice/experiences, for example such as the Internet, Intranet, etc.
- Understands the basic Windows packages, together with experience of using Maximo
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this post