To provide a single point of contact for all IT related issues and requests. To ensure an efficient and professional service is provided to meet the customer demands within the agreed service levels and business priorities. To coordinate appropriate responses including: resolving issues and change requests at first point of contact (telephone/email/face-to-face), channelling requests when required for help to appropriate resolver groups for resolution, monitoring progress, and keeping users informed of progress. This will be a 3 month rolling contract.
- Accountable for a high standard of customer service in-line with performance targets defined for the IT Service Desk.
- Shift work will be required working – 7-330pm, 8-430pm, 930-6pm
- To receive and accurately log IT Service issues and requests from users, ensuring all are responded in a timely manner within agreed procedures and service level targets.
- To act as single point of contact for IT Service issues and requests, liaising with resolving support teams and third party suppliers.
- To follow agreed procedures and processes to respond to issues and requests for assistance, by using appropriate tools and IT technical knowledge to help resolve the user’s problem, in accordance with agreed targets and performance.
Experience and Expertise
- Demonstrate experience in providing excellent customer service
- Supporting and using Windows desktop operating systems
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365
- Supporting and using Microsoft desktop applications such as Office and Outlook etc.
- Working as part of a support team in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working to agreed timescales and targets
- Experience of prioritizing customer requests an