Senior Operations Management Opportunity - AMP 6
I have an excellent opportunity from a prestigious client of mine for a Senior Operations Manager to work within the AMP 6 framework.
The right candidate will be responsible for the successful execution of operational activities on multiple projects, contracts or full framework. Responsible for end-to-end delivery from pre-construction to close-out including client management. Responsible for achieving business targets in area of responsibility and management of all aspects of delivery in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Some Key Responsibilities are stated below;
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety, quality, sustainability and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHESQ department including the development of area improvement plans, the setting and delivery of area targets and the carrying out of leadership tours.
- Establish, assign and supervise a suitable organisation to deliver projects/contracts/frameworks within area of responsibility.
- Ensure, in conjunction with People, that staff and workforce are sufficiently competent, experienced and supported, to carry out the roles they have been assigned to.
- Ensure the agreed quota of apprentices and graduates are recruited into the business annually to provide the necessary talent pool for success.
- Specifically identify the nature of any experience arising from projects and make provision for retention and transfer both during the execution of the project and project completion.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of projects/contracts/frameworks within area of responsibility in accordance with contract requirements, SHESQ, technical and quality requirements and commercial targets.
- Full accountability for the P&L on each project across your region, ensuring financial objectives are consistently met and ensure projects are commercially viable
- Develop and maintain the strong client relationships to support the winning and delivery of work and ensure a minimum of one customer satisfaction survey is undertaken per quarter including a follow-up client discussion to understand outputs and agree actions.
- Ensure sufficient staff are provided to support Work-Winning on an as-needs basis to deliver the necessary future pipeline of work.
- Deliver corporate and operational unit communications within areas of responsibility and receive feedback through regular meetings with operational teams.
- Develop, control and deliver the operational aspects of the Corporate Business Plan and annual targets.
If you are a motivated individual who wants a new opportunity within a striving business then please get in touch for some more information;
I will look forward to hearing from you!