Job Title: ERP Programme Manager
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Day Rate: £750
Contract Type: Interim
Our client are a multinational infrastructure group and looking for an experienced programme manager to join the company on an interim basis.
- To manage a Finance Transformation Programme to migrate a number of legacy ERP Systems to a single ERP platform – Oracle R12.
- To plan, direct, and coordinate activities to manage and implement programmes of interrelated projects from proposal initiation to final operational stage
- To ensure that programmes and projects taken on are relevant, viable and deliver the business benefits required and that demand is balanced against current and future capability
- Proven experience in programme, project and transition management
- MSP \ APMPQ or similar Programme Management Qualification
- Experience of managing complex ERP Data Migration programmes preferably Oracle R12
- Proven experience in running successful programmes and projects including service transition, managing change within multi-disciplinary businesses, and operating in large-scale complex organisations with diverse stakeholder communities
For more information please ‘apply’ or call Charley on 0117 917 4560.