Contract – 6 months+
£12.00 an hour PAYE
Contact Helen Phillips
6 month temp starting January 2019 – likelihood that assignments will go on longer than this
Hourly rate: £12.10
Shifts patterns: - 8.30am – 4.45pm and 9.45am – 6.00pm
Will need to work every 3 – 4 Saturdays on rotation basis: 9am – 12.30 (paid overtime)
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- You will be contacting customers in different stages of the process trying to get full payment or checking personal circumstances.
- Working as a Collections Advisor this will involve optimisings customer contact through understanding customers’ circumstances and collecting outstanding arrears.
- Speaking to customers over the phone, you’ll agree repayment plans, reduce potential risk and secure customer payments whilst working within the guidance of the FCA's Treating Customers Fairly Principle.
- Balancing customer needs against commercial viability and company brand values, you'll also support management in change activities to enable process improvement and regulatory compliance.
- Will be subject to credit check – must have clean credit file
- Must have excellent business English and C grade Maths and English
- Must have previous telephone experience and customer service experience
- Financial services or automotive experience desirable as would previous collections or debt management experience
- Previous telephone experience
- Good level of customer service
- Collections would be ideal
- High level of inbound and outbound calls
Full training provided