Short term contract
Applicants must have CCAB qualification to be considered for the role.
My client are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant based in Cambridge, My client are looking for an experienced accountant with some years’ experience. The ideal candidate must have worked within budget management in local authority or something similar.
My client will be looking for a candidate to assist in the provision of an efficient, effective and client-orientated accountancy service for council departments in accordance with relevant statutory requirements and the policies and proper expectations of the Director of Finance and the City Council, this will be short term post with potential of contract extension.
Main accounting duties
- To contribute to the achievement of highest possible professional standards in the format, promptness and managerial relevance of all financial information, and to help ensure that public funds are well managed and accounted for.
- To ensure good working relationships are maintained within the teams financial department.
- Local authority budgeting & accounting
- Development of complex financial modelling
- Use of FMS systems & office applications
If you could please call me on 0117 917 4560 if you would like more information on the role and just ask for Courtleigh.