Our client in Irvine, North Ayrshire is looking to recruit a CNC Machinist (Vertical Turner).
To machine components to a very high standard to satisfy customer requirements and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manufacture components from engineering drawings, whilst working within company Quality procedures.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Problem solving
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Machining high grade material for example Inconel 718.
- 2 year machining experience with the oil and gas industry.
- Experience of operating CNC Horizontal, Vertical borers and Machining centres
- Working knowledge of relevant tooling applications and machine tool capability including tool feed and speeds required to achieve efficient cycle times.
- 2 Weeks 5 day week Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 16:30, Friday 07:30 – 12:30
- 2 Weeks 4 day week Monday 22:30 – 07:30, Tuesday to Thursday 21:30 – 07:30
- Salary 25 – 32K
So, if you have the right experience and skills for this role please apply now!