Our engineering client in Stockport is looking for a CNC Machine Operator to machine components to a very high standard to satisfy customer requirements and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manufacture components from engineering drawings, whilst working within company Quality procedures.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Problem solving
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Machining high grade material for example Inconel 718.
- 2 year machining experience with the oil and gas industry.
- Experience of operating CNC Horizontal, Vertical borers and Machining centres
- Working knowledge of relevant tooling applications and machine tool capability including tool feed and speeds required to achieve efficient cycle times
- Night Shift – 4 Shifts
So, if you think you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply now!