A new opportunity has become available to ensure budget holders are provided with the necessary financial information and advice in order to maintain budgetary control within the organisation. This will include support for both capital and revenue budgets and the budget setting process. The role will also provide key information to enable the closure of accounts process to be completed.
- Demonstrates good understanding of high level and detailed medium term financial forecasting and budgeting processes
- Demonstrates ability to provide and enable financial advice in relation to financial standards, options appraisal, and financial modelling.
- Demonstrates some experience of providing budget management advice and the ability to reflect within this the drivers and pressures of Services supported.
- Good knowledge of the range of software packages and demonstrates a good level of IT literacy. Understands the links and conflicts between the systems. Possesses good level of personal IT literacy
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of staff and client officers including demonstrating good personal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Temporary contract
- Truro, Cornwall
- £12.81 per hour PAYE
- £15.77 per hour (Umbrella co.)
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560