Rent Areas Officer
A new opportunity has become available to provide administrative support to maximise income by collecting housing rent arrears in a timely manner and to provide administrative support to assist the Enforcement Team including answering inbound telephone calls, making outbound telephone calls, responding to emails and letters.
- Provide general administrative support to the Enforcement Team
- Deal with rent arrears enquiries from residents, internal teams and external organisations on the telephone or in writing
- Respond to letters and emails regarding rent arrears.
- Interview customers at the Council offices as necessary
- Produce, develop and maintain spreadsheets to record and monitor data
- Produce statistical data in accordance with the agreed timetable
- Assess financial statements and make payment arrangements for rent arrears.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a rent collection environment.
- Experience of dealing with customers either on the telephone, in writing and/or face to face.
- Experience of working with Document Management Systems and/or Revenues & Benefit Systems.
- £9.68 per hour PAYE
- £12.05 per hour Ltd
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560