A new opportunity has become available to lead a number of projects across both Adult Social Care Units, ensuring that projects are managed and delivered on time, to budget and to a standard that can be formally evaluated.
- To develop necessary project activity in line with the units strategic business plan and commissioning strategies for both Adult Social Care units.
- To ensure that business change, including the introduction of new services, amendment of existing services, and decommissioning of services, is implemented through the use of formal project management techniques.
- To establish and lead in each case a project team comprised of officers up to Head of Service level and sufficient in size and seniority to achieve agreed project outcomes.
- To ensure that projects are clearly defined, and to produce a project plan for agreement with the Senior Responsible Owner and/or Heads of Service for each project.
- To be accountable for activities and deliverables defined at local and national level as being within the scope of the Adult Social Care Commissioning Team and within the Strategic Business Plan for both units.
- To establish and maintain formal governance frameworks for all projects.
- To identify, manage and when necessary escalate all project risks in line with project management governance arrangements for each specific project.
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Adult Social Care
- Management of projects
- Management of people in teams
- Experience of production of quality written reports
- Project methodology
- Adult Social Care Service Management
- Adult Social Care Provider Market
- Principles of commissioning
- Local Authority environment
- Business awareness
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
- Good general education to NVQ Level 4 or higher (or equivalent)
- Evidence of training in project management techniques
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia Jarrett on 0117 917 4560