Senior Customer Service Advisor
A new opportunity has become available to effectively provide a high quality advice, information and transactional service to customers covering a wide range of services provided by the Council through telephone, electronic and face-to-face channels. Assist the team leader in guiding, coaching, mentoring and training team members. To handle more specialist enquiries as designated.
- Participate in a rota to cover the general reception desk, front service desks and telephone work stations, providing cover across the service centre as daily demand requires.
- To have expert knowledge of and experience with Council Tax, Housing Benefit and the Council Tax Reduction scheme.
- Record accurate and timely statistical information
- Actively recognises the need for customer confidentiality
- Liaise with all other Council sections and departments to ensure handover of actions as necessary.
- Able to provide evidence of experience in a high volume customer facing role
- Able to provide evidence having worked in a role using ICT regularly and frequently to input data or retrieve information.
- In-depth specialist knowledge in Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction.
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560