As a senior planning you will be working on the East Coast Mainline (ECML) ETCS bid leading the production of the bid programmes that will be submitted as part of the EMCL ETCS Tender. The role reports into the Senior Planning Manager and will be fully integrated into the bid team focused on delivering a successful bid.
As a senior member of the planning function working in the bid environment you will be excepted to bring skills and experience of major railway signalling programmes both in bid development and delivery.
- Degree/HND/HNC level qualifications or relative demonstrable experience.
- Experience of planning major infrastructure projects preferably in the rail industry.
- Experience of working with senior management both internally and in the client organisation.
- Technical planning expert to advanced Primavera level with knowledge and use of other planning tool such as MS Project
- Self-motivated with sound interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with an assertive style of behaviour.
- Technical/Engineering/Business background ideally with knowledge of railway signalling.
- Working knowledge and experience of project management methodologies
- Experience of leading a planning team to deliver major infrastructure projects preferably in the rail industry.
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560