Senior Communications Engineer
We are currently looking for a Communications Engineer for the Cisco Call Manager Telephony and Contact Centre platform and its associated voice connectivity. You will also be the main driver behind the migration of telephony to the on premise Skype for Business setup.
Under the direction of the Data Centre Services Manager, this role manages multiple work types such as design/documentation, project planning and implementation, proactive monitoring and 3rd line support to ensure services are in line with and surpassing Service Level Agreements.
Incident and problem management, trouble-shoot complex technical issues for individual systems within their domain and when necessary, apply expertise to solving problems and delivering solutions as and when required and may also act as the Major Incident Manager.
• In-depth knowledge of Cisco Call Manager, UCCX Contact Centre platforms.
• Working knowledge of Integrations between mentioned systems and other 3rd party systems such as Microsoft Exchange.
• Demonstrable experience of a migration from Cisco Call Manager (or similar platform) to a Skype for Business Telephony solution.
• A degree in a computer related field or the equivalent, demonstrable, ICT technical expertise and/or a relevant vendor security or technical related qualifications, Cisco, Juniper etc, together with a sustained delivery record at management level in a related technical discipline gained in a complex operating environment.
• Significant experience in one of the work stream’s domain area is required with a good understanding of the other also being essential. Relevant ICT disciplines include:
• Network/Wi-Fi & Services Design/Operations.
• Telecommunications/VoIP Design/Operations.
• Incident Management & Problem Management
• Temporary contract until December 2019
• Yate, Gloucestershire
• £27.69 per hour Umbrella (negotiable salary)
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia 0117 917 4560
Share this post