Our client, a well-known Insurance Company are looking to recruit a Management Accountant for their very busy Finance Team. The role is a 6 month contract to cover a period of maternity.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent) or qualified by experience.
As the Management Accountant your main priority in this role is to take control of monthly management accounts, control of the budgeting process, checking of payments, analysing best practices and assist year end process including answering any audit queries
To be considered your CV will show a proven track record of:
- Building strong relationships with senior stakeholders – both locally and remotely
- Providing support to the finance and wider team(s) with accurate forecasting, budgeting month end analysis and commentary whilst ensuring understanding and engagement
- Reconciling payroll balance sheets
- Processing payroll information for budgeting and reporting for multiple business units
- Developing group expenses management and reporting
- Assist with the year-end accounting process
- Producing employee related MI and statistics for monthly management accounts
Your CV must highlight your experience surrounding producing accurate management accounts, report sound commentary and advice for line managers.
It is essential that you have strong Microsoft Office skills and experience including Excel spreadsheets (vlookups, pivot tables, extracting and manipulating data).
You must also have a keen eye for detail, hold strong analytical skills as well as being extremely organised and a self-starter.
If you feel this is the job for you do not hesitate to apply.