A fantastic opportunity has become available to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver social care and health related projects in an organisational improvement and policy development, driving through business efficiency and cultural change. You will lead by example, promote the values of the organisation, facilitate others to deliver their objectives and facilitate a joined up holistic approach and culture.
The project manager, will be responsible for delivering wide-ranging projects and vital functions in support of the Directorate’s Business Strategy and priorities.
To lead on Projects or Programmes to deliver wide-ranging projects and vital functions in support of the Directorate’s Business Strategy and priorities. Projects are likely to cover a wide-range of issues:
- Early formulation of strategic approach
- Translation of political objectives into project deliverables.
- Approaches that are effective and are attuned to operating in a political environment.
- Delivery and implementation, taking account of financial and organisational imperatives.
- Track record of working on complex integrated projects which deliver tangible results for customers.
- Excellent project management skills and experience of being an effective member of project teams working in a matrix management environment.
- Experience of working in politically complex situations and proactively managing problems and opportunities.
- Experience of identifying and delivering innovative and imaginative solutions.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Definition of the project scope, impacts, costs, deliverables and schedule. Perform cost benefit analysis to prioritise scope / phasing of deliverables.
- Leading and motivation of project teams.
- £20.71 per hour PAYE / £25.78 per hour Umbrella
- 3 month temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560