Job Title: Site Technician
Job ID: 763003
Our client, a large FM company, are looking for a Site Technician to be based in Huddersfield. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, standard office (9am - 5pm). Call Out Rota (Dealing with Emergencies). On offer is a salary of £32,000.00 - £34,000.00 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience.
• To operate and maintain the plant at the sites in line with existing procedures, thereby fulfilling site health, safety, environmental, quality and customer service targets.
• To ensure that the Operations Manager is kept well informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant performance and customer circumstances which may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective operation of the plant and smooth operation of the contract
• To become fully familiar with all Company and site procedures, and carry out all responsibilities detailed in the BMS (Business Management System.
• To complete all administrative functions correctly and efficiently, either paper log books or by using appropriate IT software, e.g. Maintenance Management System (SAM).
• Have an understanding on permit to work systems and all other associated health and safety requirements.
• Provide 24-hour response, diagnosis and repair where required. Call-out on a rota basis in place
• ONC/C&G or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline (electrical/mechanical)
• Industrial Steam Boiler/Generator experience (BOAS)
• Steam Burner/Boiler
• Valve repair and service knowledge(desirable)
• Mechanical Training/Knowledge/apprenticeship
• Knowledge of Regulations (desirable)
• Maintenance management systems ((SAM FM) (desirable)
• Familiarity with Gas turbine/Generator sets
• Ability to organise own work load
• Be computer literate
• Basic Microsoft Office applications
On offer is a salary between £32-34k per annum. If you are interested in this role please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post