Interim Operations Manager
A new opportunity has become available to lead the repairs and maintenance service for Council owned/managed homes and properties, provided by council employees or external contractors resources.
- Ensure excellent customer service and delivery to required standards, timescales and other performance targets are met.
- Ensure the service remains customer focused, providing periodic testing of service assumptions with customer groups, peer group organisations or other appropriate mechanisms.
- Continue to develop a repairs and maintenance service which contributes significantly to the successful delivery of the Council’s objectives and priorities.
- Substantial senior level experience in managing and understanding large scale and complex construction and maintenance works in either the public or private sector.
- Substantial staff management experience where there have been conflicting and competing needs between different teams demonstrating successful outcomes
- Experience of successfully controlling complex and major budgets
- Practical experience of developing and instituting strategies to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- £30 per hour PAYE / £37.35 per hour Umbrella
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560