Job Title: Mobile Repair Technician - Electrical
Job ID: 763025
It is the responsibility of the Mobile Repair Technician to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role. Generally reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer, the role will involve pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer.
• Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
• Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
• Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
• Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
• Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
• Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
• Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
Electrical Test & Inspection C&G 2394/5 or C&G2391 required; BS7671 & 17/18th Ed. required
2/3 Years experience in a similar role required.
On Offer is a salary of up to £29k plus a van for business use.
If you are interested in the position and fit the criteria, please send your CV by appying online.
Share this post