PA/ Personal Assistant
This is an exciting and fast-paced role for a top-level Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the company Director for a national British housebuilding company based in Exeter.
- Preparation of documents
- All secretarial and administrative duties including photocopying, filing, faxing, minute taking, use of email (including secure email), arranging meetings, taking accurate messages and such other administrative duties as may be required.
- To assist in the creation and upkeep of databases and support paperless working.
- In the absence of an appropriate fee earner to identify any urgent matters and to raise these with another appropriate fee earner or Line Manager.
- Experience of providing in depth administrative support at Executive level.
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders.
- Experience of managing a diary where there are competing demands and priorities
- Experience of using the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Housing background
- Director level
- Flexible salary
- Exeter, Devon.
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560