I am recruiting for an Associate Project Manager based at Manchester Airport.
This is an opportunity to be involved in an exciting transformation project with personal accountability for delivery of projects with a value of c.£100m+.
Overview of Role:
To manage the delivery of high profile, multi-faceted projects within the constraints of agreed budget, programme and quality criteria, ensuring successful outcomes are achieved.
To be directly accountable for delivery and provide leadershIp of large, integrated project teams to ensure that projects meet customer expectations.
- Accountable for delivery of project within agreed budget to a value of c.£100m+ with strong interface management. Big project experience is essential.
- Responsible for setting project delivery approach and plan in consultation with key stakeholders
- Responsible for establishing project delivery plans and appropriate control mechanisms to assure delivery
- Responsible for performance management of multiple projects and project teams / resource and engaging with senior leadership team.
- Lead an operational team, managing people to deliver the required outputs and standards of delivery and/or mentor, coach and develop the skills and capabilities of colleagues in order to achieve project objectives and continuously improve results
- Translate project objectives into plans, costs and schedules, managing finances across the project life cycle in order to meet the profit and budgetary targets of the project
- Lead the implementation of projects, managing multi-disciplinary teams and working to mid-long term timescales, to ensure delivery standards meet client expectations
- Monitor and review the performance and behaviour of all team members, ensuring compliance with Arcadis’ risk and compliance policy and codes of conduct
- Assure compliance with contracts in terms of project delivery parameters and scope of service
- Analyse and compile a range of complex data and documents, using knowledge and analysis conducted by others to review and assess analysis and provide advice and recommendations to contribute to project decision-making
- Use own knowledge and experience of industry best practice to develop processes and review policies for own project, ensuring changes are in line with strategic business objectives
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders in order to identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and collaboration across projects, to ensure client satisfaction
- Act as a technical expert within own project, providing subject matter advice to colleagues within the project, in order to support successful delivery in line with project objectives
- Manage relationships with clients and direct third party contractors, in order to ensure all parties are informed and aware of project progress and expectations