Selective Recruitment is seeking a professional, self-motivated individual with proven Field Service experience to join our client based in the North West for the position of Field Service. You will be responsible for providing service and sales support of industrial machinery for a customer base from the Midlands up to the North.
Job role: Field Service Engineer
Location: Manchester – North of England
Salary: £Negotiable plus bonus
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Benefits: Pension scheme and Healthcare
- Responsible for providing field service and sales support of industrial machinery for a customer base from the Midland to the North. Managing the interface with all customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide prompt and efficient field service of industrial machinery to existing customers.
- Inform customers of new bolt on products and technical solutions.
- Promote sales to existing customers of ancillary equipment.
- Building customer goodwill.
- Participate in the Installation and commissioning of new industrial machinery.
PREFERED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Good understanding of electrical circuits / controls, mechanics, pneumatics.
· Experience of servicing industrial machinery
· Electrical qualification
· Basic PLC / Industrial Controls knowledge
· Extensive UK travel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.