As Possession Planner you will be responsible for work scheduling/planning to meet the requirements of our client’s projects and the production of associated SSOWP plans.
Duties will include:
- Manage alignment of the plan and schedule at all times
- Prepare all associated SSOWP plans
- Ensure all changes are captured effectively to the prescribed standards
- Maintain databases, records and work scheduling systems
- Ordering of safety critical staff
- Updating using Excel, Word and Explorer
Skills and Qualifications Required:
To be suitable for the role you will have a proven background as a Possession Planner using the SSOWP system, Excel, PPS and GZAC.
- New cross, London
- 3 month temporary contract
- Immediate start
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560