Senior Property Acquisition Manager
£53,900.00 to £67,300.00
Start date: ASAP
Monday – Friday
My client are currently recruiting for a Senior Property Acquisition Manager in their office in London the ideal candidate will be responsible for leading on delegated acquisitions to ensure timely availability of the required land for the project.
The high speed rail link between London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds is set to become the backbone of Britain’s transport network. And will raise the benchmark for innovative, safe and sustainable engineering.
My client are looking to make smart planning, design and business decisions so its build has the least impact on the environment too. In short, if you want a role with complexity and impact, look no further. Here, you’ll acquire land that sparks regenerative and commercial development on a truly grand scale.
- Ability to manage communications and negotiations in a tactful way
- Effective stakeholder management
- Communicating effectively with teams to ensure smooth flow of information
- Skill in developing public facing communications
- Capability in project management techniques
- Report writing skills and data compilation and analysis
- IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint or equivalent
- Ability to access, analyse and maintain information from multiple IT databases and systems.
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in the property business (preferably in land acquisition)
- Experience of working with suppliers to develop effective working relationships and manage performance to ensure delivery through the supply chain.
If you are interested in the role please call me on 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh.