£32,000 - £34,000
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager in Catterick for a Fixed Term! Working for a market leader, you will be responsible for delivering M&E / B&CE projects across the site and surrounding sites. You will be delivering projects to time, quality, specification and budget.
As Project Manager you duties will include but are not limited to:
• To deliver multiple projects and oversee the effective, compliant and timely delivery of projects in accordance, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
• Monitor Supply Chain work teams to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks.
• Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
• Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard
• Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
• Ensure compliance with the Asbestos register and management plan and the Legionella management plan.
• Support the Management team
• Manage costs and budgets
• Safe systems of work
• All other Project Manager duties as required
You must have a proven working background as a Project Manager, delivering multiple projects within an FM, Construction etc. or similar environment.
You will hold a HND level qualification in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Building/Civil Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS). Good working knowledge of CDM regulations. NEC3 contract requirements
A full UK Driving Licence as travel to sites is required.
Demonstrable experience of supervising staff in Project Management including:
• Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
• Stakeholder management
• Management of costs
• Planning, directing and controlling activities
• Management of Safe Systems of Work
Share this post