Job Title: M&E Engineer
Job ID: 763192
Our client, a leading FM company, have a great opportunity for a field-based Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Engineer. The general purpose of the role will be to carry out planned and reactive M&E maintenance tasks safely and to an agreed standard and to a required Service Level. You will also provide first line response to all emergencies during normal working hours and out of hours when on call.
• Completing M&E surveys and technical reports as necessary and cascading all key data to relevant personnel throughout field operations
• Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times
• Providing technical M&E support e.g. advice regarding major operational issues
• Working proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Service Solutions team
·Experience gained ideally in a retail environment
·Recognised apprenticeship in M&E Maintenance
·C&G electrical qualification including 17th Edition or above (ideally)
·Possess strong HVAC knowledge
·Plumbing experience and relevant qualifications
·Gas Safe certified (nice to have)
As this is a field-based position you will also need to hold a full UK driving licence.
This will involve working 45hrs per week and working on call for 1 in 4 weeks and one Saturday in four.
- Competitive salary up to £35,705
- 1 in 4 call out rota
- Company van
- 25 days annual leave
- Bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post