Our client is seeking two IT Support Engineers for their office in Upminster.
The focus of the IT Support Engineer role is onboard new colleagues and deliver upgrade end user projects that can occur when new business is generated or changes to the technical environment. The role holder will ensure that all IT deliverables and timescales are met as part of the project timeline for Go live, ensuring a high standard of customer satisfaction and excellent end user experience. The role involves close integration with the rest of the IT team, escalating issues to senior IT staff in an efficient and well communicated manner.
- Experience of working within an IT support position
- End user/customer support experience.
Experience of industry standard Helpdesk ticketing systems
- Experience of using remote assistance software (i.e TeamViewer)
- IT Hardware & Software platforms
- Administration, & Troubleshooting
- Active Directory
- Group policy
- File & Print server
- Data security and access control
- Good Experience of MS Windows operating systems from XP up to Windows 10
- Experience of MS Exchange 2007 through to 2016/o365
- Virtualisation Technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Mobile OS platforms (Android/Windows) Issue, re-image and troubleshoot
- Build PC’s Laptops with image, troubleshoot and analyse issues and recovery
Please contact David Trogu for more information on 0117 917 4560 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org