You will be responsible for supporting managers across the Environment business line working on consultancy projects within the Chemical and Pharmaceutical sector.
- Undertake day to day delivery of projects, Mechanical/Electrical biased.
- Manage design teams
- Undertake contact administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
- Utilise Sector specific market, client and Built Asset know how (Insight)
What You have to Offer:
- Demonstrable track record of delivering large scale projects within a Mechanical/Electrical environment.
- Professional qualification of appropriate level
- Ability to interface with clients
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to articulate current issues specific to the market
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc.)
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Experience of producing reports on a monthly basis relating to project deliverables
- Pro-active approach - able to identify areas of need and to manage outputs
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ideally experience to include some of:
- Interpretation of contracts, design and implementation of change management, resolution of contractual disputes, design and implementation of project controls, contract correspondence and financial close out of contracts.
- Knowledge and use of document management systems to aid efficient service delivery.
- Experience of programme interpretation and client reporting
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.