We are looking for a Principal ASIC Verification Engineer for Bristol based client.
Our client is a deep tech company operating at the forefront of hi-resolution and multi-channel USB solutions. For more information on the nature of this exiting business, please call or email the below contact.
You will have a proven track record in the verification of complex digital ICs, with demonstrable skills in ASIC Verification, from test specification to metric driven sign-off, including hands-on expertise in:
- Hardware Verification Languages theory and practice, including usage in RTL verification of processor systems;
- Strong knowledge of RTL test-plan generation, assertion based and formal verification techniques and coverage analysis;
- Generation and maintenance of verification metrics;
- Prior experience verifying IO protocols or sub-systems such as USB2, ethernet, PCIe, MIPI etc;
- Directed and Constrained Random test approaches, and use of assembly code / software in processor core verification;
- In support of your verification effectiveness, you will be familiar with tool flow automation, automatic regression and queuing systems, with a good understanding of scripting languages;
- Version and change control management.
You will also have experience in Chip Level Verification, including:
- Pad & complex IO structures & interfaces;
- Working with 3rd party IP and macro VIPs (such as PLL, POR, PHY, SRAM, OTP, USB, MIPI);
- Embedded programming experience would be an advantage
Your Technical Experience should include a working knowledge of processor architecture and processor design, with an appreciation of hardware and low-level software interoperation, such as how assembly code may be used during verification.
Whilst this is a hands-on role, it would be beneficial if your background includes some leadership experience, be it of small verification teams, working with 3rd party IP providers or directing sub- contractors. You will also have participated in project planning and conducted project and release-readiness reviews.
Please contact David Trogu on 0117 917 4560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.